Scope of Service Experience
As Managing Partner and the largest shareholder of NAI Partners, Jon has been responsible for leading the significant growth of NAI Partners from a small, narrowly-focused company, to a fully-diversified commercial real estate and investment firm with more than 160 people, and offices in Houston, Austin and San Antonio. From a client representation perspective, Jon is primarily focused in the areas of Tenant Representation and Corporate Services. Jon has over 30 years of transaction experience, including more than 20 million sq. ft.
Jon’s strengths are his analytical background coupled with a creative problem-solving approach. Rather than the typical “it can’t be done,” Jon’s approach is “it can be done” and he works diligently to find creative methods and structures to assist his clients in reaching their real estate objectives.
Jon is considered a “bulldog” when negotiating on behalf of his clients, and is focused on advocating for his clients to deliver superior results.
Background & Experience
• Over 20 million square feet of transaction experience
• 2006 Houston Business Journal MPV (Top 10 brokers in Houston)
• NAI Houston Top Producer
• NAI Houston Chairman’s Council every year since 1995
• NAI Houston President’s Council every year since 1995
• Houston Business Journal Commercial Real Estate “Heavy Hitter” every year since 1998
• Graduate from the University of Texas at Austin with a degree in electrical and computer engineering
• Has also attended graduate business school at the University of Houston
• Licensed real estate agent in the State of Texas
• Jon and his wife, Kristi have 2 daughters, Maddie and Reese. Jon enjoys spending time with his family and golfing as time permits.
Professional Associations & Designations
•Duchesne Academy of Sacred Heart – Board of Trustees Member
• Chairman of Advancement Committee
• Chairman of Annual Giving Campaign