Scope of Service Experience
Brett Bofinger is a Market Director in NAI Robert Lynn's Office Division. He and his teammate, Dan Jardine, specialize in office tenant representation in the Far North Dallas submarket for both local and national companies.
As Market Director, Brett personally tracks every tenant, owner, available space and real estate transaction that takes place throughout the Far North Dallas submarket. Brett and his team have experience in the areas of site-selection, relocations, lease negotiations and renewal renegotiations, office space expansions and consolidations, lease buy-outs, and the acquisition and disposition of office product. Brett prides himself on his strong work ethic and unparalleled commitment to his clients.
Background & Experience
Brett grew up in Colleyville, Texas where he graduated from Colleyville Heritage High School. He then attended Duke University and competed as a sprinter on the Track & Field team. Brett was named a First Team All-American during the Indoor Track & Field season of his freshman year.
In June 2019, Brett attended NAI University in Orlando, FL, completing and receiving his MiCP designation - Masters in Commercial Property from The Lipsey Company.
Bachelor of Arts degree
- Award Solutions – 11,379 SF – Office Headquarters Sublease (2021)
- Sustainable Modular Management – 9,062 SF – Office Headquarters Relocation (2021)
- NIW Companies – 7,975 SF – Office Headquarters Relocation (2021)
- TX – Morrow Construction – 7,227 SF – Regional Office Relocation (2019)
- LineQuest LLC – 4,012 SF – Office Headquarters Relocation (2021)
- VisiQuate, Inc. – 3,845 SF – Regional Office Relocation (2021)
- TAG Planners – 2,332 SF – Office Headquarters Renewal (2021)