Bob Raskow, SIOR
Executive Vice President
Scope of Service Experience
• Experienced in all areas of the Commercial Real Estate Business • Specializes in industrial as well as land and development • Represented P.P.G Industries, Bridgestone/Firestone, Harry London’s Candies • Resource America, Diebold Inc., The Hoover Company, B & C Industries, B & W,- McDermott and Novar Electronics in real estate acquisitions and dispositions • Active member in the local Commercial and Industrial Committee at the Akron Area Board of Realtors, serving as Chairman, as well as Vice Chairman of The Environmental Issues Committee • Past member of the Summit County Planning Commission from 1990-2004, serving as chairman 2001-2004. • A consultant for Metro Parks, serving Summit County regarding their expansions and acquisitions over the past 8 years • 2003 CoStar Power Broker Award for Lease Transactions • 2006 AABOR “Commercial Hall of Fame recipient • Currently a member of the Malone College "School of Business Advisory Board"
Background & Experience
• With NAI Cummins Real Estate, Inc. since 1988 as an Account Executive *Married to Connie with three children; Shannon, Michelle, and Scott
• St. Peters Catholic Grade School - Akron, Ohio • Margaret Park Grade School - Akron, Ohio • Thornton Junior High School - Akron, Ohio • Hower Vocation High School - Akron, Ohio • The University of Akron - Akron, Ohio • Kent State University - Kent, Ohio • C.C.I.M. Course - C.I. 100 • Continuing Education Courses in the Commercial/Industrial Real Estate field • SIOR Courses
Professional Associations & Designations
• SIOR • National Association of REALTORS • Ohio Association of REALTORS • Akron Area Board of REALTORS • NAI Global • NAI Council Member • I.C.S.C. (International Council of Shopping Centers) • Commercial - Industrial Committee, Akron Area Board of REALTORS • Commercial Environmental Issues Committee AABOR • Commercial - Industrial Task Force, Stark County • Summit County Planning Commission • Malone College "School of Business Advisory Board"
• PPG Industries • Bridgestone/Firestone • Harry London’s Candies • Diebold • The Hoover Company • B&C Industries • B&W - McDermott • Novar Electronics • Carter Lumber • Grange Mutual Insurance • Fed-Ex Custom Critical • Canton/Akron Airport Authority (CAK) • Integra Life Sciences • Theken Spine • Canal Place Ltd. • Covington Capital Group • Honda Motor Co. • Conrad's Tire • InfoCision • Motion Industries • MetroParks Serving Summit County • Pioneer Physicians Network • Trust for Public Land • Haven of Rest Ministries