Markets / Network Territory
Allegan, Barry, Berrien, Calhoun, Cass, Kalamazoo, Kent, Montcalm, Muskegon, Ottawa, St. Joseph and Van Buren Counties.
NAI Wisinski of West Michigan is a Grand Rapids, Michigan-based firm providing all facets of commercial real estate service to the West Michigan and Kalamazoo area with over 400 exclusive listings.
On May 1, 2006, Grand Real Estate and Taatjes & Tol merged to form NAI West Michigan. Taatjes & Tol and Grand Real Estate were two of the regions longstanding real estate services providers. Taatjes & Tol was founded in 1979 by Doug Taatjes and Bob Tol. Grand Real Estate was founded in 1989 by Dave Smies. In the spring of 2011, NAI West Michigan merged with another local powerhouse, The Wisinski Group, founded by Stan Wisinski in 1986, further strengthening their position in West Michigan.
With this merger of two such highly respected firms, NAI Wisinski of West Michigan will achieve unparalleled presence locally and globally through its NAI network membership. We are committed to using the NAI platform to further the business of all NAI affiliates.
NAI Wisinski of West Michigan’s success is a direct result of its unwavering commitment to providing the best possible service to each and every client. NAI Wisinski of West Michigan’s Brokers, with their 547 plus years of combined experience, possess the knowledge and expertise to manage the most complex transactions.
NAI Wisinski of West Michigan Brokers are individual members of these professional organizations:
- West Michigan Commercial Alliance of Realtors (CAR)
- Michigan Association of Realtors (MAR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Building and Owners and Managers Association International (BOMA)
- Building and Owners and Managers Association of West Michigan (BOMA of West Michigan)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
Industrial, Investment, Land, Office, Owner's Rep, Retail, Tenant Rep
Consulting, Lease Administration, Market Research, Property Management, Property Valuation, Valuation Services