Scope of Service Experience
Tyler Smith is a vice president with NAI Horizon and has specialized in office properties since 1997. Tyler’s efforts are focused on the West Valley office and property market. Services including marketing office buildings for lease and office condominiums for sale or lease, tenant and buyer representation, and
commercial land sales. He is an established market leader who has consistently ranked among the top producing brokers throughout his career.
Background & Experience
Tyler understands the critical aspects of lease transactions, having completed more than 750 leases with a total of 4.7 million square feet. His comprehensive knowledge of the leasing market, ability to maximize the diverse components of a lease, and proven ability to work with both landlords and tenants provide a solid foundation of valuable expertise. Tyler’s works diligently on behalf of
his clients to minimize the risk inherent in an office lease, while maximizing the overall value.
In the past ten years, Tyler has sold more than 750,000 square feet of office condominiums in the West Valley.
Summary of Qualifications
• Ranked #15 out of 60 brokers in 2013 at Colliers International.
• Consistently ranked as a Top Sales Producer at Logan Commercial
Advisors: #1 in 2008; #2 in 2007; #3 in 2006; and #2 in 2005
• Ranked as the Top Leasing Broker in 2003 at Grubb & Ellis | BRE
Commercial, LLC in Phoenix, in a 75-broker office.
• Earned the award for “Most Outstanding Leasing Activity” eight times at
Grubb & Ellis, in a 75-broker office.
• Received the Grubb & Ellis “Rising Star Award” in 2001.
Professional Associations & Designations
Tyler is actively involved with and supports:
• Leadership West Class XIX
• Brokers for Kids. Served as Chairman in 2002.
• Active 20/30 Club, Scottsdale