Scope of Service Experience
Mr. Magid joined NAI NP Dodge in 2016. Before joining NAI NP Dodge, Mr. Magid was the Founder and Managing Broker at World Group, a full-service commercial real estate company he built.
Background & Experience
Omaha Planning Board
Mr. Magid was appointed by the mayor of Omaha to serve a five-year term on the Omaha Planning Board which started November 2014.
Co-Host, Grow Omaha Radio Show, January 2004 to Present
Grow Omaha is the Omaha area’s only talk show on topics such as economic development, urban growth and commercial real estate development. With co-host Jeff Beals, Mr. Magid hosts the weekly radio show every Saturday morning at 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. on News Radio 1110KFAB AM. Show guests have included economic development professionals, real estate developers, governmental officials, business leaders and chamber of commerce executives.
Associate Broker, The MEGA Corporation, 1993 to 1997
While at the MEGA Corporation Mr. Magid was extremely active in commercial real estate brokerage for both tenant representation and property representation including office, industrial and retail properties. His achievements while at MEGA included the following: President’s Club for outstanding sales achievement (1996) and listing contest winner, individual and team leader, (1995).
President, Magid Entertainment, 1992 to 1993
Mr. Magid was owner and operator of a film and video production company in Woodland Hills, California, serving the greater Los Angeles area. His productions included television commercials, public service announcements and corporate videos. His clients included The ALS Association, Crittenton Foundation and the Matthews Foundation.
Bachelor of Science in Management - A.B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University.
Beta Gamma Sigma – selected for membership in the society for collegiate school of business in recognition of high scholastic achievement.
Professional Associations & Designations
• Selected by Midwest Real Estate News, a fourteen-state industry publication, to the inaugural “Midwest Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame.” (January 2011)
• Selected by Midwest Real Estate News, a fourteen-state industry publication, to the “40 Over 40” editorial listing for excellence, expertise and execution in Commercial Real Estate. (December 2006)
• Sanitary Improvement District (SID) Board Member of three developments (1996 to present)
• BOMA Leasing Guide Committee Member 1994-1997
• Commercial Investment Council (CIC) Vice Chairman Elect
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) planning committee member
• ICSC Idea Exchange discussion leader
• Commercial Real Estate Workshop (1997-2005) steering committee member
• Leadership Omaha Graduate 1999
• Heartland Real Estate Business Magazine editorial advisory board member