Scope of Service Experience
Todd Snyder has more than 16 years of experience in commercial real estate representing owners, developers and tenants. Todd’s real estate experience includes user and investment sales, leasing, consulting, development and appraisal work on real estate assets of all types.
Todd has a passion for cities and helping businesses grow in a way that contributes to the unique and vibrant culture of Denver. As an investor in commercial real estate properties himself, he understands the owners’ perspective and leverages this knowledge to help his clients make intelligent real estate decisions.
Prior to joining NAI Shames Makovsky, Todd was the Managing Broker of Locus Real Estate, a boutique commercial real estate firm, a broker with Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, both in Denver and Lee & Associates in Los Angeles. Throughout his career as a commercial broker, Todd has been involved in over 375 transactions valued at approximately $340 million.
Todd lives in the Washington Park neighborhood of Denver with his wife and two children. He enjoys riding his bike, skiing, hiking and exploring Denver restaurants.
Background & Experience
• 2014 – Present: Broker, NAI Shames Makovsky, Denver, CO
• 2010 – 2014: Managing Broker, Locus Real Estate, Denver, CO
• 2006 – 2010: Broker, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, Denver, CO
• 2002 – 2006: Broker, Lee & Associates, Los Angeles, CA
• 2000 – 2001: Analyst, AllianceBernstein, San Francisco, CA
• Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
Professional Associations & Designations
• Denver Metro Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
• University of Colorado – Professional Mentorship Program
• Downtown Denver Partnership