Specialties: Advisory / Consulting, Appraisal / Valuation, Banks, Corporate Services, Development, Hospitality, REITs
Scope of Service Experience
Thomas is the Business Development Manager and director of NAI Hellas. Serves as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for ongoing projects. He establishes communication with clients and develops the corporate brand strategy.
He is active in agency and investment sales and developing the hospitality department. Additionally he acts as the liaison between NAI Global and the local team of NAI Hellas.
Background & Experience
Thomas has wide experience for over 15 years in the property profession. He was the co-founder and Managing Director of King Hellas SA (the associate firm of King Sturge in Greece) for 9 years, with primary responsibilities in coordinating active business units and managing investment, agency, corporate real estate, PPP/PFI and valuation/ consulting projects. He was coordinating multi-member consortia set for participating in public tenders and was actively involved in preparing the pitching documents.
Prior to King Hellas Thomas worked for Savills Greece and was involved in valuation, corporate real estate, investment, agency, feasibility studies and development appraisals.
Clients include LAFARGE, BAYER Hellas A.G., COCA-COLA, VIVARTIA, MERCEDES Hellas A.G., HELLENIC POST, EUROMEDICA, NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE, ALPHA BANK, ALAPIS, SPRIDER, ONASSIS FOUNDATION, Hellenic Fishfarms, PROVET
- University of LaVerne USA, B.Sc.
- Athens University of Economics & Business Greece, M.Sc. Finance & Banking
- University of Nottingham UK, MBA Finance
- The College of Estate Management, Reading UK (RICS accredited modules)
Professional Associations & Designations
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Recognized European Valuer by TEGoVA (REV Scheme)
- Member of the Association of Greek Valuers (A.VA.G.)