Scope of Service Experience
Tom’s ability to understand and analyze all facets of a commercial real estate transaction allows him to successfully represent landlords or tenants with their acquisition and disposition processes. His focus proactively provides his clients with the highest levels of professional service and customer satisfaction while meeting their real estate objectives. His competencies are as follows.
• Landlord / Seller Representation
• Tenant / Buyer Representation
• Site Acquisition - site location and evaluation
• Specializes in Commercial Real Estate (CRE) related marketing, strategic planning, financial analysis, market analysis, lease & purchase negotiation and transaction management
Background & Experience
Tom has over 10 years experience as a successful commercial real estate sales and leasing professional. His primary focus is in the Office market, though he has successfully completed numerous Industrial and Retail transactions as well.
Prior to his work in commercial real estate, he served as a Business Analyst and Program Manager within the Information Technology consulting industry. He supported a variety of Public and Private sector Clients, including the Owned Real Estate Divisions of the Resolution Trust Corporation (RTC) and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). He draws on his combined background, knowledge, and strong skill sets to support his clients in meeting their commercial real estate needs.
• Bachelors Degree in Economics - University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI (1982)
• Real Estate Salesperson License Certificate - Arizona School of Real Estate and Business, Scottsdale, AZ (2007)
• Commercial Property Management Certificate - Arizona School of Real Estate and Business, Scottsdale, AZ (2007)
• Ongoing coursework and training within CCIM, Board of Realtors, and other CRE organizations (2002 to present)
Professional Associations & Designations
National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP), Member
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)