Specialties: Industrial, Office
Background & Experience
Ryan has worked in the Commercial Real Estate Industry since 2008. He joined the NAI Latter and Blum team in 2013 and has experience in brokering deals ranging from a 1,000 Square Feet Lease to multi-million dollar transactions.
Ryan’s areas of focus are office, industrial, and retail tenant representation and market analysis. Ryan’s scope expands outside of these main focus areas to include landlord representation, buyer representation, site selection for national retail developers, and 1031 Exchange placement properties. Ryan also works with several international real estate firms who do not have a presence in Louisiana as their local representative.
As one of the preferred tenant representatives for several third party site selection companies, Ryan has experience working with clients from initial market analysis to the final site selection and transaction details. Ryan’s current and past clients include: USA Rail Terminals, Analytic Stress, Crawford Electric, Flexitallc, Lewis Energies, Dollar General Preferred Developer, Petro-Valve, Smoothie King, RecordMax, Goodman Networks, Central State Resources, as well as others.
Baylor University, B.S. Business, 2001
Reformed Theology Seminary, M.A. 2006
Professional Associations & Designations
- Greater Baton Rouge Association of Realtors
- Trends in Real Estate Industrial Committee Member
- Southeast Super Regional Committee Member
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designee
- Louisiana Chemical Association
- Louisiana Governor’s Office, Louisiana Youth For Excellence (LYFE), Former Director
- Association of Builders and Contractors
- Governor’s Prayer Breakfast Board Member
- Past Board Member:
Commercial Investment Division
Fellowship of Christian Athletes