Specialties: Health Care / Medical, Landlord Representation, Office, Tenant Representation
Background & Experience
Suzy earned her undergraduate degree (B.S.) from Cornell University and a Master’s in Science in Administration from Columbia University.
Suzy has had a successful career in the medical field, managing physicians in private practice and in administration at a large health care system in the metropolitan New York area. She builds on these experiences, as well as others to represent both owners and users in the office properties field.
Suzy is part of a four generation real estate family which owns and manages multi-family properties in the NYC area.
Professional Associations & Designations
- Board of Directors - Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN) Foundation
- Board of Directors - Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) of Northern Nevada
- Board of Directors - JOIN, Inc.
- Member, Historic Reno Preservation Society
- Former Member, Citizen Advisory Board, Truckee Meadows