Specialties: Industrial, Office
Scope of Service Experience
Shep Benjamin is a broker with NAI Charleston, specializing in industrial use. He joined the firm in 2016 as the Director of Industrial Brokerage when the the office operated as a satellite location for NAI Avant. While he focuses primarily on industrial & flex properties, Shep is also experienced in the office and retail markets allowing him to bring value to a wide range of clients. His comprehensive experience covers all aspects of commercial real estate including, but not limited to, leasing, acquisitions, dispositions and ground-up development.
Background & Experience
Prior to joining NAI Charleston, Shep held a commercial brokerage position with Caldwell Commercial Real Estate Services where he also served as Vice President. In this role he developed and enhanced the brand and corporate identity as a premier, full-service company and also pursued and maximized opportunities to acquire, develop, lease, sell and manage commercial properties.
Shep holds a Bachelor of Science degree in marketing and economics from the University of Denver, as well as a Master of Real Estate Development degree from Clemson University.
Professional Associations & Designations
- Charleston Trident Association of Realtors (CTAR), Member
- CTAR Commercial Investment Division (CID), Member
- CID Commercial Market Forecast Committee, Member; Chairman 2015
- SC Economic Developers Association (SCEDA), Member
- Charleston Young Professionals, Member
- The Harbor Entrepreneur Center, Industry Expert