Scope of Service Experience
Active in Real Estate since 2004, Scott Peevy brings clients a diverse background in brokerage, leasing, project management, property management, and finance. Scott specializes in office and medical office sales and leasing, investment sales and site selection for development clients and owner/tenant users. From his experience managing several Class A full-service office properties in the Charleston region, Scott is in tune with the needs and objectives of high-level investors and landlords, and also well prepared to represent tenants’ leasing needs.
Scott lives in Charleston on James Island with his wife Tara, a Charleston native and nurse at MUSC and their three children – Davis (6), Caroline (3) and Baby Girl (October 2017). Scott is an avid Clemson football fan, a passionate outdoorsman and an obsessed golfer.
- Clemson University, Clemson, SC 2004 – B.S. Financial Management with a Real Estate Emphasis
- South Carolina Brokers License
- Leadership Charleston Class of 2015 – Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
Professional Associations & Designations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Designee
- Charleston Trident Association of Realtors (CTAR), Member
- Commercial Investment Division (CID) of CTAR, Member
- South Carolina Association of Realtors, Member
- 2013 CID Commercial Market Forecast, Planning Committee Member
- Board of Officers - Faber Place Executive Office Park Owners Assoc.
- The First Tee of Greater Charleston, Volunteer
- Redeemer Presbyterian Church, Member