Scope of Service Experience
Scott P. Peevy, CCIM, has been active in real estate since 2004 and brings clients a diverse background in brokerage, leasing, project management, real estate and finance. He previously was responsible for all property management for the Charleston, SC region which includes Ashley Overlook Office building - 105,000 SF Class A, King & Queen Building- 60,000 Class A, First Citizens Bank Building - 65,000 SF Class B, along with various banking and retail assignments. Scott acquired his CCIM designation in October of 2015.
Background & Experience
Scott graduated from Clemson University with a Bachelors of Science degree in Financial Management with an emphasis in Real Estate. He holds a SC Brokers Real Estate License and is a candidate for the prestigious CCIM designation. Before joining NAI Avant, Scott worked for KB Home in Charleston, SC, as a project manager where he oversaw construction of an estimated $16M of new home construction.
Professional Associations & Designations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Charleston Trident Association of Realtors (CTAR)
- Commercial Investment Division (CID) of CTAR
- South Carolina Association of Realtors
- 2013 CID Commercial Market Forecast
- Planning Committee Member
- Board of Officers - Faber Place Executive Office Park Owners Assoc.
- The First Tee of Greater Charleston