Specialties: Industrial, Office
Personal Web Site: Click Here
Scope of Service Experience
Industrial Sales and Leasing Specialist.
Background & Experience
Roy's tenant representation clientele list includes some of the top corporate names in the world, including AT&T, Verizon, Freightliner, and Kulicke & Soffa. As landlord representative, he is proud to have maintained relationships that have continued for many years. The best example of this achievement in Southern New Jersey is The Bleznak Organization, a developer who has relied on Roy to maintain near 100% leasing of 372,000 square feet of flex space with over 50 tenants occupying at any one time.
- 2014 named one of Philadelphia Business Journal's Heavy Hitters of Real Estate in the Do-Gooder of the Year category
- 2012 Recognized in Midatlantic Real Estate Journal Year in Review May & June 2012
- 2011 received Tristate Realtors’ Commercial Alliance’s inaugural Good Citizenship Award
- 2009 received Costar Power Broker Award for “Top Industrial Leasing Brokers” by Costar Group
- 2008 named to "NAI Global Elite" as a Top Performer, a group comprised of NAI Global's top performers and top producers
- 2007 "Broker All Star" by Real Estate New Jersey Magazine
- 2007 named Silver Elite Top Performer and Elite Top Producer by NAI
- Three time winner of NAI Global Gold Club Award
- Awarded "Most Building Tours" by any commercial broker in Southern New Jersey from Mack-Cali
- Roy believes in giving back to the community. During his tenure as committee member and co-chair of The American Cancer Society's (ACS) Bike A Thon, over $11 million was raised to fight cancer. In 2011, Roy received the Volunteer Achievement Award by the American Cancer Society.
- In the less than two years he has been Co-Chair for ACS DetermiNation endurance sports initiative, the Philadelphia chapter has gone from infancy to one of the premier chapters in the U.S.
- Roy is the President of the Golden Slipper Center for Seniors which serves nearly 1,000 seniors annually. Within Golden Slipper, he established a food delivery program to hospital patients. Roy is also a Para Chaplain and visits cancer patients on a weekly basis.
Temple University - Philadelphia, PA
Masters Degree, Business Administration
Boston University - Boston, MA
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Professional Associations & Designations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New Jersey
- Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Member, Corporate Real Estate Service Training (NAI CREST)
- Member, NAI Global Industrial Council
- Member, NAI Global Gold Club (members who have initiated transactions with annual aggregate value(s) of $1,000,000 or more, which have been successfully completed)
- First Vice President for The Traffic Club of Philadelphia