Specialties: Industrial, Investment
Background & Experience
Mr. Bob Sullivan, CCIM, principal owner of NAI Sullivan Group has more than 25 years of commercial real estate experience. Bob is a seasoned entrepreneur with a diverse background in operating successful business ventures over the past 40 years. In 1991 after 30 successful years in the restaurant business, Bob began his career in commercial real estate. Bob earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in 1995 which is the highest professional certification in commercial real estate. Bob’s company was invited to join the NAI Global network in 2004.
Bob has formed leadership skills of organization, creative problem solving and the sharing of successful formulas and practical experience that has allowed growth and led to the successful accomplishments of the Brokers within the NAI Sullivan Group. There are currently 14 licensed real estate professionals each with their own industry specialization, four support staff and three property management staff.
Bob has served in many leadership roles within the industry and NAI Sullivan Group continues to be at the forefront of the most recognized commercial real estate companies in Oklahoma.
Professional Associations & Designations
* Certified Commercial Investment Member, (CCIM)
* Member National Association of REALTORS
* Member Commercial Real Estate Council, CREC
* Founding Chairman of Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of REALTORS/
Commercial Industrial Division, 1995
* Board of Directors of Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of REALTORS, 1996-1998
* President of Oklahoma Certified Commercial Investment Member Chapter, 2000
* Top Producer Nationally for 5 years in a row at Coldwell Banker Commercial
* President's Circle of Distinction 4 years in a row
* Nationally ranked in the top 5 percent of sales in Commercial Real Estate
* Member Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce Advisory Board
* Member Waterford Business Club 1992 to present, Club President 2002
* Awarded "NAI Global 2007 Elite Top Performer" for Totaling in NAI Global Transactions Totaling $7,092,388
* Member of the Allied Arts
* Awarded “NAI Global 2008 Elite Top Performer” for Totaling in NAI Global Transaction Totaling $5,187,744
* Awarded Power Broker Status in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 from CoStar
* Member Rotary Club 29