Specialties: Investment, Office
Scope of Service Experience
Office Sales and Leasing Specialist.
Background & Experience
Becky has over 25 years of corporate real estate experience. Having started her career with a national development firm she learned all aspects of commercial and residential development and gained experience in the sales and leasing of numerous projects in the Southern New Jersey market area. She has represented various institutional owners and has been responsible for asset management, leasing and sales of millions of square feet of mid-rise, one-story office, retail and flex projects. Over the past few years Becky has produced transactions in leasing and sales valuing in excess of $100 million. She has received broker recognition awards from Brandywine Realty Trust and Liberty Property Trust. Becky is also active in numerous real estate organizations including SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) of which she has been a member since 1996. She is the current President of the New Jersey Chapter of SIOR. Becky is one of only three woman in the State of New Jersey to currently hold this distinguished designation.
- 2015 SIOR NJ Award for Largest Office Sale
- 2007 Featured as one of 50 “Women of Influence” in New Jersey Real Estate Magazine
- Broker recognition from Liberty Property Trust
- Broker recognition from Brandywine Realty Trust
- Volunteer for American Cancer Society Bike-A-Thon
- Volunteer for St. Mary of the Lakes Congregation in Medford, NJ
Bachelor of Arts, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ