Specialties: Corporate Services, Retail
Scope of Service Experience
Oct. 2001 – Dec. 2004 Assistant Manager, ERA Korea
• Managed the Franchise Department
• Developed and managed the Korea market with 118 Franchisees throughout the country.
• Analyzed the Korea Franchise market
• Organizing Recruiting Seminar, Sales Training, Retention of Associates
Jan. 2005 – Dec. 2007 Manager, ERA Korea
• Organizing & Conduct Recruiting Seminar, Sales Training, Retention & Management of Associates
• Analyzed the market trends of Real Estate futures and clients’ portfolios
Jan. 2008 – Jan. 2009 Senior Manager, ERA Korea
• Conduct Recruiting Seminar, Sales Trainings (SST & Acceleration, Retention, and Management of Associates
Background & Experience
• Developed reports about Areas for investment valuation analysis
• Advised clients on investment opportunities
• Managed clients’ investment assets
• Developed and managed projects for corporate valuations, and marketing strategies.
• Developed and presented market analyses about Real Estate industry trends and to submit to various corporations.
• Development of retail shops of Livart, Marche, Hanssem Interior, Agabang, I-River, Freshness Burger, Starbucks, Kraze Burger & Diner, Volkswagon, Audi, etc.
• Implemented MXD and other development of advanced Multi-purpose city Performances
• Lease Advisory- Rent reviews, Arbitrations, Lease Renewals, Lease Restructurings, Dilapidations
1994 – 1998 State University of New York at Albany, New York, USA
• B.S. in Economics, GPA 3.17/4.0
• Concentration: World Economics, Integrated Marketing Communication
• Minor in Marketing and Japanese
May. 2003 CCIM
• Classroom Training which is conducted by PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS.
• Training Topics: Financial analysis, market analysis, user decision analysis and Investment analysis.
Oct. 2003 – Oct. 2004 Six Sigma Project
• On-the-job Training by Korea Management Association
• Training Topics: Management methodology driven by data. Focuses on projects that will produce measurable business results. Improving processes by understanding and controlling variation, thus improving predictability of business processes
Mar. 2005 Integrity Selling, Arizona, USA
• On-the-job Training by Staffs from Integrity System
• Training Topics: Integrated Selling Techniques and Creative Strategy