Scope of Service Experience
Philip T. Attalla has twenty years of professional experience representing corporations in the acquisition/disposition of industrial real estate. His client services focus on facilitation negotiations in order to achieve below-market rates; and on providing in-depth knowledge on government permitting and licensing processes. Mr. Attalla has consummated real estate transactions representing over ten million square feet of warehouse/distribution facilities in over twenty-nine (29) states throughout the Continental U.S.
Background & Experience
Mr. Attalla started his real estate career in 1989 with Travers Realty Corporation until leaving the firm to join NAI Capital.
After joining the NAI Capital team in March 2006 he quickly became part of the NAI Global Logistics Council working with other NAI Global Industrial brokers around the continental United States. This includes major distribution facilities for Alberto Colver, Proctor & Gamble, Cartier, Syncreon Technology USA, and US Freightways (Divisions USF Distribution, USF Logistics, USF Reddaway, USF Processors, USF Worldwide, & USF Coast Consolidators)
With extensive knowledge and experience in the cold storage real estate field, Mr. Attalla has completed over three (3) million square feet of cold storage/food processing real estate transactions. This includes the recent ground-up build to suit of a state of the art USDA food processing plant & Corporate headquarters for Reynaldo's Mexican Food Company.
Mr. Attalla is a graduate of Pepperdine University with a double major, Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. His emphasis of study was Strategic Analysis and Finance.
Mr. Attalla’s ongoing real estate education includes short courses at the University of California at Los Angeles in “Legal Aspects of Commercial/Industrial Lease Transactions,” “Commercial Property Appraisal,” “Real Estate Practice,” “Analysis of Commercial Leases,” and “Real Estate Law.”
Professional Associations & Designations
• Active Member, American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
• 2005 & 2012 AIR Real Estate Forecast Speaker
• 2007 RealShare Conference Moderator,
• Boy Scouts of America (San Gabriel Valley), Board Member
• Vernon Rotary Club, Past President
• Los Angeles Athletic Club, Previous Member of the Board of Govenors
• Vernon Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
• Jonathan Club of Los Angeles, Member
• President, St. Anthony's Greek Orthodox Church
• CCIM Member
• SIOR, Candidate Member
• NAI Capital Industrial Council, Chairman
• NAI Global Industrial Council, member
• NAI Global Logistics Council, Director