Specialties: Office, Property Management
Personal Web Site: Click Here
Scope of Service Experience
• Responsible for management of NAI TALCOR West Florida Division. He specializes in Corporate Services Real Estate focusing on developing asset evaluation, management, and disposition strategies for corporate clients.
Background & Experience
• Mr. Jones has 10+ years in commercial real estate. Prior to joining NAI TALCOR, he served as managing broker for North Florida Land & Capital and as a quantitative risk management analyst for a Top 50 banking corporation.
• Educated at the University of Alabama
• Degree in finance & economics and a M.A. in finance/financial engineering
Professional Associations & Designations
• Active in the community serving as Vice-Chair, Port St. Joe Port Authority, Chairman, PSJ Redevelopment Authority and has served as Chairman of the Gulf Co. Planning and Development Review Board and as Gulf Co. Economic Development Committee Commissioner.