Scope of Service Experience
As Marketing Director for NAI CIR, Nicole is responsible for developing and implementing advertising, public relations, social media marketing, digital marketing, collateral development, property listing marketing materials and event planning. Nicole handles copy-writing and art direction, design and production along with the yearly media planning.
- Design and produce collateral materials using Adobe Creative Suite
- Develop marketing and advertising plans
- Strategize, organize and activate the day-to-day process of all on-going ad campaigns
- Generate advertisements for print and web placement
- Work with in-house agents to generate ideas for pitches and proposals
- Maintain media relations
Background & Experience
Nicole has joined NAI CIR, the largest exclusively commercial- industrial real estate firm in Central Pennsylvania as marketing director. Coming from the world of advertising, Nicole spent 4 years developing and implementing creative ad campaigns, for over 200 clients, as an account executive with the Central Penn Business Journal. She has a passion for functional print and digital advertising. Her educational background in graphic design combined with her familiarity with sales and business development, make her an asset to both the agents and the executive team of NAI CIR.
Professional Associations & Designations
Capital Area Marketing Professionals