Specialties: Industrial, Land
Scope of Service Experience
Senior Sales Associate, NAI Mexico- Commercial Real Estate Offices- Tijuana Baja California .
Represents US and foreign corporations for Real Estate projects throughout Mexico, with emphasis in Baja California, Specializes in leasing and sales in Mexican industrial, office, and retail property markets. Provides value added assistance with Maquiladora establishment planning and permits. Coordinates with global firms’ project team to provide strategic planning, site selection and facilities consulting. Additionally supports OEM firms with industrial supplier migration to Mexico.
Also, Corporate Services Associate for NAI NAFTA- global corporate real estate services team dedicated to assisting corporate clients, worldwide.
Background & Experience
2005 – Present. NAI Mexico. Tijuana B.C.
2007- 2008. Tijuana Economic Council (CDT)
2002- 2005. M. V. Consultoria Industrial S.C. Tijuana B.C. Mexico. Industrial Consulting Firm.
- Site selection services.
- Real estates survey’s.
- Maquiladora industrial suppliers development services.
- Project develop manager
2001- First Semester. Finsa. Tijuana B.C. Mexico
1986-2001 Grupo Bustamante. Tijuana B.C. Mexico
Industrial Park Division Executive Director
- Responsible for the urban development for over 120 acres in industrial parks including introduction of public services i.e. water, sewage, electricity, telephone, construction of streets and avenues.
- Managed and coordinated the construction of over 2,000,000 sq. ft of industrial building.
- Promoted the lease and sale of industrial facilities for 30 different companies in industrial parks.
- Negotiated over 45 lease agreements.
- Coordinated the construction of 50 industrial buildings ranging from 11,000 to 250,000 sq. ft.
- Obtained and maintained all the government permits required to build and operate industrial park operations.
- Responsible for the administration of industrial parks.
- Developed, constructed and managed the 1st child care center in an industrial park in Tijuana. Recognized best child care center in Tijuana by IMSS in 1999.
- Tijuana International Industrial Park received award for Best Industrial Park from federal government in 1998.
2000-2003 Tijuana Economic Development Corporation (DEITAC) Tijuana, B.C., México
- Membership- 100 maquiladora related bussinesses in Tijuana.
- Attract industrial invesment for Tijuana.
- Promote the economic development in the region.
2003-2005 Tijuana Economic Development Corporation (DEITAC) Tijuana, B.C., México
Very Active Counselor
2003-2005 Tijuana Economic Council (CDT) Tijuana, B.C., México
Very Active Counselor
1980-1986 Secretaria de Economía ( Economic Secretariat) Tijuana B.C., Mexico
- Promoted the development of maquila industries in the region.
- Instrumental in assisting 200 companies move to and establish in Mexico.
Degree on Real State and Marketing in Tijuana-
Universidad Autónoma de Baja California, UABC. Tijuana, B.C.
Asociación de Profesionales Inmobiliarios de Tijuana, APIT
Degree on Urban Development and Applied Economics-
Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo Leon, UANL. Monterrey, N.L.
Economics, B.A. -
Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo Leon Monterrey, N.L..