Specialties: Property Management, Retail
Scope of Service Experience
Responsible for the daily operations of office, retail and industrial real estate. Oversaw staff of administrators and maintenance personnel. This position included:
* Annual budget preparation
* Capital Improvement Projects
* Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Collections
* Annual CAM and Operating Expense Reconciliations
* Tenant and Client Relations
* Monthly Financial Reports
* Vendor and Contractor Proposals, Contracts and Performance
* Business Management Proposals
* Tenant Improvements - Oversaw construction and improvements
Background & Experience
Lisa has over 11 years of experience in Property Management and Leasing commercial properties in the DFW area. She served over 6 years as Real Estate Manager at CB Richard Ellis (CBRE), the world’s largest commercial services firm, where she was responsible for the daily operations of a large portfolio or office, industrial, and retail assets. She has background experience in property leasing and tenant representation.
Lisa loves to design crafts, read, interior design and serves in a leadership role at her church. She and her family love spending time together and volunteering in their community.
Studied Psychology at Liberty University