Scope of Service Experience
Background & Experience
Over 20 years experience in commercial real estate, including development, management, studies, valuations and advisory services.
Post-graduated Tbilisi State University faculty of theoretical physics. After 7 years working as scientist (Ph.D.) and lecturer, moved to the lodging and real estate industry:
- Sheraton Metechi Palace Hotel: finance department various positions from cost controller to financial controller
- Gudauri Marco Polo Hotel – financial advisor of the management company
- Chief financial officer of the Joint Venture Metechi the owner of the Sheraton Metechi Palace Hotel
- management of two mixed use real estate development projects in the center of Tbilisi with in total around 9,000 m² of land area.
- Founding and managing partner of Rea Caucasus LLC, the first international real estate advisory, investment, management and consultancy company in Georgia which in 2011 became the Georgian member of NAI Global, one the leading international real estate companies and the largest global network of owner-operated commercial real estate and brokerage firms.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERTISE
Real estate development: planning , technical service and project management
Hotel and restaurant: asset and operational management
Investment analysis & consultancy
Financial and operating analysis
Tax and insurance issues
International hotel brand selection and negotiations