Specialties: Industrial, Office, Tenant Representation
Scope of Service Experience
• Retail, office, land, and industrial leasing and sales.
Background & Experience
• At Barnett Bank he was the Senior Vice President in charge of real estate lending. He has also worked at Sun Bank as the Executive Vice President and on the Board of Directors, and at People’s First as the City President. Les is a Florida licensed real estate broker and has been associated with TALCOR since 1997.
• Graduated from Florida State University with a degree in Insurance and Real Estate and Finance. Since graduation he has attended the ABA Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin and the ABA Real Estate & Finance at University of Ohio at Columbus. Les has also taken varies MAI and SREA Real Estate Appraisal Courses.
Professional Associations & Designations
• Chairman and Member of Tallahassee/Leon County Planning & Zoning Committee
• Chairman of Downtown Improvement Authority
• Chairman of YMCA
• President of Real Estate Lenders Society
• Board of Directors of Children Homes Society
• Member of Florida Economic Club
• Tallahassee Rotary Club
• Tallahassee Board of Realtors
• Florida Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors.