Background & Experience
Lauren Buckholtz is a native of Missouri, but has lived most of her life in Texas. She and her husband, a native of Louisiana, are happy to now call Baton Rouge home.
Lauren is a graduate of Texas Tech University, where she received both her undergraduate and Masters Degree in Marketing and Business Administration. Prior to joining Latter & Blum, much of her career was focused in the selling of medical devices. The common thread in real estate and medical sales, is Lauren's ability and enthusiasm to consistently drive business. She has received award winning achievements from being a high performer in sales, and, has proven leadership in helping others to be successful.
Lauren, being a team player, and wanting to work with other high performing individuals, was thrilled at the opportunity to join the Latter & Blum team.
B.A. in Entrepreneurship, Texas Tech University (2004)
MBA, Texas Tech University (2013)
Professional Associations & Designations
• Commercial Investment Division (CID)
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Greater Baton Rouge Association of Realtors (GBRAR)
• Texas Tech Alumni Association
• Advisory Board Member of Burden Horticultural Society
• West Baton Rouge Chamber of Commerce Ambassador