Scope of Service Experience
Executive Assistant – Performs administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities include routing calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; and customer relations. She administers the input and maintenance on all on line listing sites.
Additional duties include helping with trade show and event planning, tracking budgets and expenses, and communicating with external service providers. Assists Property Manager with tracking work orders. Responsible for administrative support in landlord/ tenant relations
• Work with outside contractors, vendors, etc;
• Coordinate and schedule both on-site and web-based staff meetings;
• Maintain and update project resource materials;
• Assist with mailings;
• Database entry;
• Attend staff meetings, appropriate community meetings and training
• Other related duties as assigned.
Background & Experience
Laurel brings over twenty years of Executive Assistant experience to our firm, with a background in condominium and hotel administration.
Sullivan University, Bachelor's Degree, Hospitality Management
Sullivan University, Associates Degree, Science in Culinary Arts