Specialties: Industrial, Office
Scope of Service Experience
Compiles property data for clients, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates,and presentations for listing or tenant representative assignments.
• Maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
• Prepares Request for Proposals (RFP) and reviews RFP responses.
• Analyzes data and prepares real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market,
historical data, and market comparisons.
• Gathers and coordinates materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases, and sales agreements.
• Prepares offers, term sheets, and lease amendments. Participates in contract negotiations and due diligence.
• Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients. Gathers, prepares, and distributes
Texas Tech University- B.B.A. Rawls College of Business
Professional Associations & Designations
Greater Houston Partnership
Central Houston Inc.
Buffalo Bayou Partnership