Specialties: Investment, Office
Personal Web Site: Click Here
Scope of Service Experience
Kent focuses on Multifamily, Office, and Mixed Use investments.
Background & Experience
Kent Mitchell is Vice President of NAI Northern California with over seventeen years’ experience in the Oakland, Berkeley and regional Bay Area multifamily, office and retail markets. A graduate of the University of California, Berkeley, Kent is a California Real Estate Broker who began his own real estate investment career purchasing a four-plex in the 1990s, followed by larger partnership acquisitions. Kent has represented clients and partners in commercial transactions ranging in size from under $2 million to over $60 million. As a broker and investor Kent has facilitated various aspects of purchase, finance, management, capitalization, improvement, refinance and sale of well over $100 million in regional and international commercial real estate.
Kent facilitates transactions throughout the Bay Area, applying his deep knowledge of rent control in core Bay Area cities and his expertise in capitalization strategies to help buyers and sellers locate the right opportunities and obtain the best pricing in their real estate purchase and sales.
BA, University of California, Berkeley
MA, Eastern Theological Seminary
Several Leadership Training Programs
Professional Associations & Designations
• Advisory Board Chair for $100 million La Joya development in San Pancho, Mexico
• President, Highland Place Condominium Assoc.
• Principal Investor and Chair, Berkeley Investors Group
• Leader, Investors Advisory Council at Vetrazzo, LLC, a nationwide green building company in Richmond, CA
• Co-leader, Asset Mastermind angel investment and due diligence group
• Co-lead, rewriting Keiretsu Angel Investment Forum Due Diligence Handbook for angel investor community worldwide
• Prior Due Diligence Committee Member, Keiretsu Forum
• Prior Real Estate Committee Member, Keiretsu Forum