Specialties: Investment, Office
Scope of Service Experience
Keith Jones specializes in office leasing and sales and site selection.
Background & Experience
Keith joined NAI Earle Furman in 2005. With more than 10 years of experience, he currently represents over 35 office listings consisting of well over 300,000 square feet and had participated in 147 office transactions in the last 3 years totaling over 500,000 sf. Keith is a Greenville native and active community member. He currently serves on the City of Greenville Board of Zoning Appeals, the United Way Health Evaluation Committee and is President of the South Carolina CCIM chapter. Keith leverages his local knowledge and community involvement to assist landlords and tenants in a wide array of commercial real estate transactions.
B.S. in Business Administration, Presbyterian College, 1999
Professional Associations & Designations
•President of the South Carolina CCIM Chapter (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
• 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006 - CoStar Power Broker Award
• NAI Global Office Council Board Member
• Current member of the City of Greenville Board of Zoning Appeals
• United Way Evaluation Committee 2013-16
• Leadership Greenville Class 38