Specialties: Development, Investment, Office
Scope of Service Experience
As Managing Partner of NAI Partners, Jon Silberman has over twenty years of commercial real estate experience primarily in the area of Tenant Representation and Corporate Services. In addition to his direct client representation activities, Jon is also responsible for the strategic planning, implementation and financial aspects of the firm.
In addition to the brokerage work, Jon is also involved in real estate investments and development.
Jon’s strengths are his analytical background coupled with a creative problem-solving approach. Rather than the typical “it can’t be done,” Jon’s approach is “it can be done” and he works diligently to find creative methods and structures to assist his clients in reaching their real estate objectives.
Background & Experience
• Over 10 million square feet of tenant representation experience
• 2006 Houston Business Journal MPV (Top 10 brokers in Houston)
• NAI Houston Top Producer
• NAI Houston Chairman’s Council every year since 1995
• NAI Houston President’s Council every year since 1995
• Houston Business Journal Commercial Real Estate “Heavy Hitter” every year since 1998
• Graduate from the University of Texas at Austin with a degree in electrical and computer engineering
• Has also attended graduate business school at the University of Houston
• Licensed real estate agent in the State of Texas
Jon and his wife, Kristi have 2 daughters, Maddie and Reese. Jon enjoys spending time with his family and golfing as time permits.
Professional Associations & Designations
Duchesne Academy of Sacred Heart - Board of Trustees Member
- Chairman of Advancement Committee
- Chairman of Annual Giving Campaign
- Fourth Grade Soccer Coach