Personal Web Site: Click Here
Scope of Service Experience
Currently, John focuses on seeking investment opportunities and partnering with private equity sources. Throughout his diverse career, John has developed an expertise in the purchase, development, management and leasing of complex real estate projects.
Background & Experience
John has over 25 years of experience in all aspects of commercial real estate including sales, leasing, development and management of office, industrial, and retail properties. John’s real estate career began in 1984 with the Albanese Organization, a leading New York based developer where he eventually became Vice President. In 1991, John joined Bagnato Realty which became NAI Long Island in 2000, where he now serves as Principal.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Bucknell University
Professional Associations & Designations
• NAI Global Investment Council
• Commercial Industrial Brokers Society (CIBS)
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• Garden City Chamber of Commerce
• Long Island Real Estate Group
• Active in The Miracle Foundation, a cancer research charity
• Coordinator of the Garden City Athletic Association