Background & Experience
• Over three years of commercial real estate experience.
• Jeremy has been directly involved with over $15 million in asset renovations and commercial real estate brokerage.
• Joined NAI in 2014.
• Project Valuation portfolio in excess of 5 million.
• In 2011, Jeremy started the company J.D. Spillman Group that specialized in handling commercial property rehabilitations and renovations.
• Prior to NAI Optimum, Jeremy spent 12 years with UPS in managing business operations until 2010.
• Licensed Real Estate Broker in Iowa.
• Scott Community College, Bettendorf, Iowa
• University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
Professional Associations & Designations
• Ankeny Chamber of Commerce- Board of Directors
• Ankeny Young Professionals
• Des Moines Young Professionals
• CCIM Candidate
• ICREA Member
• Cultivation Corridor (Ankeny Economic Development)