Specialties: Industrial, Land
Personal Web Site: Click Here
Scope of Service Experience
Industrial Sales and Leasing Specialist.
Background & Experience
In 1986, Jeffrey entered the real estate industry with Strouse Greenberg & Company, Inc. winning several awards for achievements over his time there, from Rookie Sales Leader of the Year to Largest Dollar Producer. In 1991, Jeffrey was promoted to Director of Strouse Greenberg’s Southern New Jersey Division. He is licensed as a real estate salesperson in Pennsylvania and as a broker salesperson in New Jersey.
Jeffrey joined NAI Mertz in May, 1994 to become Sales Manager of NAI Mertz’s Pennsylvania offices. In 1995, Jeffrey attained membership into the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR). He has served on the NAI Global Industrial Council Board for 15 years and is the immediate past Chairperson. Jeff was honored with the NAI Industrial Council Leadership Award for his efforts and accomplishments in 2007 through 2011. He is a member of the NAI Gold Club ($1,000,000.00 worth of transactions within NAI Network), NAI CREST (Corporate Real Estate Services Team) and the NAI Global Leadership Council. Jeff was recently recognized and honored as part of NAI Global Elite, a top producer based on production in 2011. In 2013, Jeff was inducted into NAI Global Elite Hall of Fame. He has been listed among the Top Brokers in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010 and 2011 and also named as one of Realshare’s All-Star Brokers of 2007. Jeff was recently named to the Mid-Atlantic Journal 2012 Year In Review. He brings with him a working relationship with such companies as Devon Self Storage, United States Steel Corporation and the United States Postal Service.
Jeffrey is also very active in the community. He holds Board and/or active positions in B’nai B’rith, The Abramson Center for Jewish Elderly, and is a Board Member of Beta Sigma Beta Fraternity at Penn State University. Jeff is also part of the Huntingdon Valley Activities Association where he has coached girls’ softball, basketball and soccer and boys’ travel soccer, basketball and baseball and still coaches Legion baseball.
• 2012 Recognized in Midatlantic Real Estate Journal Year in Review January 2012
• NAI Council Leadership Award 2008
• NAI Industrial Council Appreciation Award 2009
• Penn State University, Bachelor of Science, Marketing
• Temple University Real Estate Institute
Professional Associations & Designations
• Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Pennsylvania
• Licensed Real Estate Broker, New Jersey
• Past Chairman, NAI Global Industrial Council
• Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• Member, NAI Corporate Real Estate Services Team (CREST)
• Member, NAI Global Elite Top Producer Hall of Fame
• Member, NAI Gold Club (members who have initiated transactions with aggregate value(s) of $1,000,000 or more, which have been successfully completed)
• Member, NAI Global Industrial Leadership Council
• Member, Bucks County Economic Development Corporation