Specialties: Industrial, Office
Scope of Service Experience
As a principal of NAI Austin, Jason Whittington is recognized for his persistence, patience, diversity and unique ability to accomplish challenging assignments. Specializing in working with users of real estate, his background includes tenant representation, project marketing, leasing, sales, and consulting.
Background & Experience
Subsequent to joining NAI Houston, Jason spent the first seven years of his career with a national real estate firm as Regional Vice President. His responsibilities included negotiating lease transactions and managing the leasing activity of agents around the country. In 1988, Jason co-founded his own firm, Heritage Realty Corporation. Specializing in tenant representation, he developed and expanded the business by representing tenants of all types and sizes. In 1995, eager to enhance the services available to his clients, he merged Heritage Realty with NAI Houston.
• Over 25 years of commercial real estate experience, both local and national
• Over 5 million square feet of tenant/buyer representation and corporate real estate experience
• Over 2 million square feet of landlord representation experience
• High level of service and attention to detail
• An NAI Houston Top Producer in 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2012 & 2013.
• Graduate from the University of Houston
• Licensed real estate broker in the States of Texas and South Carolina
• Member of NAI Houston’s Chairman’s and President’s Leadership Council
• NAI Global Gold Club Member
• NAI Global Business Director
A proud husband, father and avid sports fan, Jason enjoys jogging and snow skiing. He is also a Director and Co-founder of F.U.N. Football (a youth sports organization).
Professional Associations & Designations
• RedNews Advisory Board
• Mayor’s International Development Council
• Member of University of Houston Alumni Organization and Cougar Pride