Background & Experience
Jason has worked as General Counsel for NAI Shames Makovsky since 2008. He has assisted start-up and established organizations in commercial and residential real estate development, construction, financial service, import/export, manufacturing, retail, restaurant, franchise, telecommunications, education, child care, garment and other industries.
Jason specializes in transactional and business law. He has significant experience with real estate transactions, construction, home owner's associations, land use, mergers, acquisitions and trademarks. He also has a management background, particularly with projects and organizations in highly regulated industries.
Jason has lived in Colorado since 1995 where he lives with his wife, daughter and son.
Professional Associations & Designations
• Member of Colorado Bar Association
• Member of Denver Bar Association
• Admitted to Colorado State Bar- May 1999
• University of Denver, Sturm College of Law Juris Doctor
• University of Denver, Daniels College of Business
Master of Business Administration
• Colgate University, Hamilton, NY
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology