Scope of Service Experience
James Lomax joined NAI Chase Commercial as a key leasing associate. NAI Chase Commercial leases, manages, and or represents over 1.8 million square feet of commercial property located in North and Central Alabama.
James' responsibilities include leasing, renewal, expansion, property management and representation of a portfolio of 650,000+ square feet of office space in the Huntsville metro area.
In addition to servicing this portfolio, responsibilities include general brokerage of numerous properties located in North and Central Alabama, new client acquisition, and market research.
Background & Experience
James believes leadership is best demonstrated by volunteerism and local involvement. He is highly involved in the local community, serving on a multitude of local organizations.
- Student Member, U.S. Green Building Council Alabama Chapter
- Member of Ignite for Advocates of Huntsville Hospital Foundation
- Panoply Arts Festival Marketing Committee 2013
- Huntsville South Civic Association Economic Development Committee Chair
- Huntsville South Organization Golf Tournament Chair 2013
- Huntsville/Madison County Chamber of Commerce Ambassador 2014
- Professional Development Director, Rotaract Club Huntsville Chapter 2014
- Member of Governmental Affairs Committee, Huntsville Association of Realtors 2014
- Nominee for Man of the Year, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society 2015
- Multiple Sclerosis Society Leadership Council 2015
University of Alabama in Huntsville - BA - Communications 13'
Lipscomb University - MA - Civic Leadership 16'