Specialties: Generalist, Other
Scope of Service Experience
Commercial & Industrial Sales & Leasing
Background & Experience
Originally from Ontario, J-D moved to the west coast in 1995. Having previously come from the education industry where he taught Business for five years, J-D has honed his networking abilities and entrepreneurial attitude to make him a loyal and personable representative while maintaining a close attention to detail. Since joining NAI in 2007, J-D has cultivated business relationships within the Vancouver Lower Mainland and B.C.'s insolvency community and has represented several banks and receiver/managers in transactions throughout the province and in assisting lender solutions and pre-foreclosure workouts. In addition, J-D is also a commercial real estate generalist, and has participated in the completion of both development and investment transactions for industrial, retail, commercial, and agricultural properties throughout B.C. and the Lower Mainland. J-D is fluent in English and has ability in Mandarin, French, and German.
· Real Estate Trading Services License, Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia, 2007.
· Bachelor of Arts, University of Victoria, 2002.
· Upper Canada College, 1995.
Professional Associations & Designations
· Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV).
· British Columbia Real Estate Association (BCREA).
· National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) Vancouver.
· Canadian Public Relations Society of Vancouver (CPRS).