Specialties: Industrial, Office
Scope of Service Experience
Griff has over 20+ years experience in various business capacities in commercial real estate, Fortune 500 organizations, and start up ventures. He specializes in working with companies in their facility needs. He exclusively represents the interests of clients from the initial market research through lease or purchase negotiations. Griff has facilitated over $100 million in total real estate transactions in the last 6 years.
Background & Experience
Griff Bandy specializes in working with companies in their facility needs. He exclusively represents the interests of clients from the initial market research through lease or purchase negotiations. Griff is currently handling many types of real estate transactions on behalf of his clients including:
• Tenant representation services (lease restructuring, renewal negotiations, relocations, subleasing and expansions)
• Buyer & build to suit representation
• Marketing properties for sale or lease
Clients benefit from his experience, “hustle” and market knowledge.
• Partner in Charge - Austin & San Antonio Offices - 2015/2016
• 2013 & 2015 - Top 10 Producer Worldwide- Across NAI Global network of 375 offices worldwide
• 2007 - 2016 NAI Partners Top 10 Producer/ 2013 & 2015 Top Producer
• 2008 - 2016 NAI Global Elite Top Performer (out of 5,000 real estate professionals globally)
• 2007 NAIOP Rising Star (Industry Award) - Houston, TX
• Over 25+ years business experience in commercial real estate, Fortune 500 companies and startup organizations
• Facilitated just under $800 million in total real estate transaction in the last 13 years across over 400 transactions closed
Graduate of the University of Texas at Austin with a B.B.A. in Accounting
Professional Associations & Designations
• Licensed real estate broker in the State of Texas
• Post Oak Bank Advisory Board
• Served on the Trotter YMCA Board and past President of the Madrugadores Men’s Breakfast Club
• Active with Amazing Place; Post Oak Little League - Board Member, Coach, and Commissioner
• Prior to Real Estate, Griff sold books door to door in college for Southwestern Company, worked for Ernst & Young LLP and Careerbuilder.com
Griff is a member of Chapelwood United Methodist Church. He is happily married to his wife Lisa, and has four children, Davis, Chap, Philip and Lila. Griff enjoys spending time with family and friends, outdoor family outings, and coaching his children’s teams.