Background & Experience
Gary Pezza joined NAI Long Island in 2015, utilizing over 25 years of experience in the industry to engage in all areas of commercial real estate sales and leasing, with a concentrated effort in commercial investment property sales.
Gary founded East Neck Development Corp. in 1990. As President, he supervised the development and marketing of the finest residential homes on Long Island’s “North Shore” and numerous commercial real estate projects. He also was a acting Partner, who oversaw the construction and operations of Riteway Airport Parking located at JFK Airport which had a capacity of up to 1,200 cars per day, President of A-1 Environment Services, and Co-Founder & President for Planet Waste Management.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Management | C.W. Post
Professional Associations & Designations
• President of the Townwide Fund of Huntington, Inc.
• Huntington Township Chamber of Commerce
• Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition
• President of the West Shore Estates Homeowners Association
• President of the Fox Meadow Lane Homeowners Association (1993-2013)
• Board of Directors for the Huntington Crescent Club (2001-2011)