Personal Web Site: Click Here
Background & Experience
Gary Pezza joined NAI Long Island in 2015, utilizing over 25 years of experience in the industry to engage in all areas of commercial real estate sales and leasing, with a concentrated effort in commercial investment property sales.
Gary founded East Neck Development Corp. in 1990. As President, he supervised the development and marketing of the finest residential homes on Long Island’s “North Shore”. Gary founded Country Ceramic Tile & Kitchen Designs, LTD in 2000, and as the company’s President, increased annual revenues by 35% through expanding merchandise sales to East Neck Development Corp. In addition, Gary has acted as Partner for Riteway Airport Parking, President for A-1 Environment Services, and Co-Founder & President for Planet Waste Management.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Management | C.W. Post
Professional Associations & Designations
• President of the Townwide Fund of Huntington, Inc.
• Huntington Township Chamber of Commerce
• Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition
• President of the West Shore Estates Homeowners Association
• President of the Fox Meadow Lane Homeowners Association (1993-2013)
• Board of Directors for the Huntington Crescent Club (2001-2011)