Scope of Service Experience
Make your Location search easy with 25+ years of experience in Retailer Tenant Representation in finding the right retail Location!
Providing to National, Regional, and Local Retailers with complete market demographic comparison site analysis for the Central & South New Jersey market areas. Professional resources in the aggressive marketing, leasing, and sale of Shopping Centers. Medical Tenant Representation - Medical Space Leasing & Build-to-Suite Medical Condo Sales opportunities. Office space leasing of Class A office space. Office Space Tenant Representation in finding the Best location for your next Office.
Background & Experience
* Leasing and site development of Commercial Real Estate, securing lease transaction totaling 25 Million square feet, worth $300 Million.
* Led with entrepreneurial spirit, and by example for results with a strong sense of ownership and accountability in the leasing, management and development of commercial real estate portfolios of 1.5 to 2 million square feet that directly attributed to increasing property asset value by $35 million.
* Demonstrated strategic thinking in management, leasing growth and driving exceptional commercial real estate project development with proven financial and business acumen of both high profile specialty, neighborhood, regional (Big Box), entertainment center and mall retail properties and high-density city high-rise and suburban Class A office buildings, mixed-use office/retail specialty services centers, medical clinics, flex-office commercial warehouse facilities.
* Tenacious in Leasing! A Deal Maker!! Dynamic direct contact and tracking system with effective leasing results.
* Successfully achieved 98% occupancy (prior 40% vacancy) within 24 months for all properties through implementing an aggressive lease-up marketing strategy combining direct canvassing national, regional, and local contacts and competing tenants within market area with database tracking of all prospects.
* Created strategic partnership with regional and local real estate owners & developers with data tracking improved our market share in competitive market areas.
* Location, Location, Location! What made us standout as the best location or site? Presented market and site comparison analysis using such demographic and market research tools that directly compared tenant market optimization criteria to our site location is effective means to show the site’s business potential.
* Improved properties “professional appeal” and renovation of tenant spaces to a higher quality achieving the highest market rents.
* Increased tenant retention through increased management interactions and relations.
* Recognized for the ability to develop and sustain meaningful relationships that create opportunities with our corporate clients.
* Powerful negotiator with strong skills in presentation of LOI’s and commercial leases negotiations of such complex leases as St. Barnabas Health Care System (45,000RSF Office), JP Morgan Chase (11,000RSF Office), Lowes Home Improvement (167,000SF Land Lease) and 10 anchor food store agreements. Oversaw contract negotiations providing strategic problem solver skills of construction contracts ($6 Million new construction contract), early termination settlement agreements and coordinated with legal counsel and Leasing Administrator legal depositions and collections.
* Guide your projects from viability evaluation and concept development, prepared pro formas, coordinated construction management time line and tenant capital improvements work is on time and under budget.
* Key Resources in government and community relations for special use approvals, site planning and permits.
* Spearheaded building capital reinvestment projects of the Bayview Corporate Center, One Hovchild Plaza with 4 mix-use properties that improved operating and energy efficiency cutting annual operating costs by 10 %, initiated building revitalization and renovation that increased marketability appeal of the properties.
Master of Science- Business & City Planning-University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS 1972
Bachelor of Science-Business- University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MA 1971
Professional Associations & Designations
ICSC International Counsel of Shopping Centers- Member