Specialties: Appraisal / Valuation, Corporate Services, Development, Hospitality, Advisory / Consulting, Banks, REITs
Scope of Service Experience
Elias is the Business Development Manager and Senior Partner at NAI Hellas. He is the Senior Valuer of the company, active as counselor of Real Estate, investments and developing activity in the hospitality department.
Background & Experience
Elias has wide experience for over 34 years in the property profession. He was a Sworn-in-Valuer for Greece’s Sworn-in-Valuer Body for over 30 years, with a significant amount of investment, agency and valuation transactions on his resume.
Additionally, Elias is participating in the following professional bodies:
• Elected member of the Supervision Committee of the Body of Sworn-in Valuers.
• Member of the Board of RICS HELLAS.
• President of the Internal Affairs Committee of the Body of Sworn-in Valuers.
• Elected Board Member and Treasurer of TEGoVA (The European Group of Valuers Associations) Brussels.
• Member of the committee of revaluation and designation of Tax Values by ruling of the Minister of Finance.
• Member of the Greek committee of processing and publishing the European Standards of Property Valuation (EVS 2003, 2009, 2012 TEGoVA).
• Chairman of PeopleCert’s certification committee for Expert Valuers and Real Estate professionals’ certifications.
• Founding member of the Hellenic Institute of Valuation.
• Lecturer and author of many professional topics on the field of valuation, real estate economics and investment at universities and other institutions in Greece.
- 1960 BA, Marine Economics
- 1972 BSc, New York Institute of Technology
- 1978 MBA (Finance), Graduate School of BA at N.Y.University.
- 1981 EEEE, Mathematics in decision making (operation research).
- 1979 Sworn-in Valuer.
- 2002 Certified Valuer
Professional Associations & Designations
FRICS, REV, CRE