Specialties: Industrial, Investment
Scope of Service Experience
Mr. Hernandez is based in Monterrey/Saltillo, North East Mexico region. Through his 11 years representing global firms in Mexico, Mr. Hernandez offers senior transaction, advisory, investment and project management experience to support every client requirement.
Edgardo co-leads a senior 5 member team, with an average experience level of 12 years per person. The team delivers integrated planning and implementation for industrial, retail, and office services
Background & Experience
2017: NAI Mexico
2005-2016: Cushman Wakefield
Edgardo’s real estate practice includes fully integrated industrial real estate solutions, including: Tenant Representation, Agency Representation, Build-To-Suit transactions, Project Bid Management, Financial Analysis and Valuation Services. His experience includes aerospace, automotive, medical device, electronics and all industrial sectors, often with Fortune 100 firms.
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS AND AWARDS
• Bachelor Degree in Economics, Coahuila State University
• Study abroad programs:
– Bishops University, Quebec, Canada - Business
– Universitá Degli Studi di Torino, Turin, Italy – Economics
• “Rookie of the Year” 2007: Cushman and Wakefield Mexico
• Active member community and charity groups (Monterrey/Saltillo, Mexico).