Specialties: Land, Office, Retail
Scope of Service Experience
Drew specializes in office and retail landlord and tenant representation. He has a secondary focus on investment sales and rural land tracts.
Background & Experience
After graduating from Clemson University, Drew worked in Columbia, SC as an Operations Manager for a Regional Commercial Real Estate Supply Company. He then joined NAI Earle Furman in early 2011 as a broker within NAIEF’s recreational land division, Huff Creek Properties. Shortly thereafter, Drew joined John Gray to help aid in the underwriting of investment acquisitions/dispositions, representation of office and retail transactions, serving both landlords and tenants, as well as providing current market analysis updates to the existing client database. Drew was also an integral part in growing the soon to be team network and acting as a business development resource for what was soon to become a formal partnership.
In 2012, Drew joined forces with John Gray, currently a principal in the company, creating a unique and diverse team within the confines of NAI Earle Furman. Drew now has a primary focus on landlord and tenant representation, investment assets, development opportunities, and large rural acreage.
B.S. in Business Management, College of Charleston School of Business
B.S. College of Business and Behavioral Science, Clemson University, 2009
Professional Associations & Designations
• Nominee: Leukemia & Lymphoma Society 2017 Upstate Man & Woman of the Year
• Actively pursuing CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation
• Member, Greater Greenville Association of Realtors & National Association of Realtors
• Volunteer, United Way of Greenville County (Member of the YP20’s Young Philanthropist)
• 2013-2015 United Way Loaned Executive
• United Way Special Event Coordinator
• Volunteer, Meals on Wheels
• Volunteer, Loaves & Fishes
• Volunteer, Remedy (Recovered Medical Equipment for the Developing World)