Background & Experience
Deb Stevens has over 13 years of commercial real estate experience in the areas of marketing, leasing and sales administration, business development, property management and appraisal. Since joining NAI Shames Makovsky in 2009, Deb has worked to create an overall marketing platform for the company and a long-lasting brand within the community. Her current responsibilities include providing executive assistance to co-founder and owner, Evan Makovsky, as well as managing all company marketing and branding. Deb’s prior responsibilities with the company included marketing, business, and transaction coordination for a premier office leasing team with over 30 active listings.
Prior to joining NAI Shames Makovsky, Deb worked for over three years at a regional real estate firm in Denver, Frederick Ross Company, where she was the Business Pursuit Specialist. She was responsible for the writing, design and production of comprehensive proposals and presentations for new business pursuits within the brokerage department ranging in size from small stand-alone buildings to large multi-million square foot, sky-rise building portfolios. She also worked very closely with the marketing department on branding and design of all collateral that she produced as well as with the research department on writing, designing and producing quarterly market reports.
Other experience includes working as an on-site Assistant Property Manager for a Denver-based developer, Loup Development, and a Marketing Assistant for Trammell Crow Company – Airport Facilities Development Team at its corporate headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
• 2009 – Present: Executive Assistant & Marketing Director, NAI Shames Makovsky, Denver, CO
• 2006 – 2009: Business Pursuit Specialist, Frederick Ross Company, Denver, CO
• 2005 – 2006: Assistant Property Manager, Loup Development, Denver, CO
• 2003 – 2004: Marketing Assistant, Trammell Crow Company, Dallas, TX
• 2002 – 2003: Data Analyst, McLennan County Appraisal District, Waco, TX
Professional Associations & Designations
• Baylor Women's League, Denver, CO
• Alpha Kappa Psi - Professional Business Fraternity, Life Member since 2001
• Baylor University, Waco TX
Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Real Estate and Public Administration
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
• Texas Real Estate Salesperson License (Inactive)
License No. 0593162 / Expiration: November 30, 2017
• Colorado Notary Public
License No. 20154032297 / Expiration: August 17, 2019