Scope of Service Experience
As Property Manager, Dawn works with investment property owners in preserving and increasing the value of their real estate investments. Owners depend on Dawn to keep things up to date on the property and in good working order.
• Acts as liaison between the tenant and the owner so that all parties are upholding their responsibility to the lease agreement.
• Responsible for maintaining a property by investigating building performance, resolving tenant complaints and enforcing rules of occupancy.
• Performs monthly property inspections, determines preventative maintenance and establishes appropriate resolution.
• Contracts with regular maintenance services for routine upkeep, supervising these repairs and services for quality while staying within budget.
• Obtains competitive pricing by bidding jobs to find comparable, affordable pricing without compromise to quality of service.
• Supervises grounds maintenance, determines service for the heating/ cooling systems, electrical wiring, lighting, plumbing, roof repair, sidewalk and parking lot area.
• Through routine inspections determine cleanliness and needed repairs making sure that the properties common areas and outdoor areas are well maintained.
• Creates a yearly budget for each property, approves and monitors bills keeping costs on track with the budget and account for any variances.
• Tracks fire and life safety schedule for monthly, quarterly, and annual testing.
• Contracts for installing and maintaining security and life safety devices; establishes and enforces precautionary policies and procedures; responds to emergencies and determines best course of action.
• If property damage is caused by daily wear and tear, she determines who is responsible for the repairs through investigation of each situation and lease enforcement.
Background & Experience
Dawn joined NAI Summit in October of 2011. Currently Dawn handles the Property Management for a portfolio of commercial/ professional /medical buildings throughout the Lehigh Valley. Dawn applies her years of experience in property management, professionalism and dedication to client satisfaction to all aspects of her career.
Formerly Dawn was a Property Manager in the Poconos. During that time she was one of the key personnel in the development of the Property Management Division for a Commercial Real Estate firm. She obtained her Pennsylvania Real Estate license in 2009. She handled all aspects of maintaining the clients’ investment properties.
As an exemplary Property Manager she has a true knack for developing strong client, vendor and tenant relationships gaining their respect and trust. She is dedicated to providing quality and professional property management, bringing each property to the fullest potential of being a profitable investment. Dawn’s ability to problem solve, strategically plan, organize and communicate are key assets to her unique ability to successfully manage properties.
In addition to her Real Estate license, she has a Bachelor of Science degree in Media Communication & Technology from East Stroudsburg University.
In addition to her Real Estate License, Dawn has a Bachelor of Science degree in Media Communication & Technology from East Stroudsburg University
Professional Associations & Designations
Pocono Mountain Youth Cheerleading Association - Varsity Head Coach