Scope of Service Experience
Dave joined the Brokerage Services Group as a Retail Specialist in January of 2015. Dave's exclusive focus is on third party representation, and his clients include landlords and investors, and local and national tenants.
Dave is known for his highly responsive and proactive approach in marketing his clients' properties, as well as his persistence in achieving his clients' goals and objectives with strategic planning, market knowledge and sharply honed negotiating skills. Dave's personal philosophy is simple - work hard and efficient, understand the transaction, maintain integrity and ethical standards at all times and treat all parties with utmost respect.
Dave's dedication to serving his clients was evident in his designation as 2016 Top Producer.
Background & Experience
• Retail Specialist, CBRE, 2010-2014
• Retail Specialist, Bourn Partners, LLC, 2004-2010
• Director, Anzoategui International School, Anaco, Venezuela, 2002-2004
• Director, International School of Skopje, Macedonia, 2000-2002
• Teacher/Administrative Intern, Caltex American School, Sumatra, Indonesia, 1993-2002
• Teacher, Middle School Humanities, Taif, Saudi Arabia, 1988-1993
• Teacher, High School History and English, Guadalajara, Mexico, 1985-1988
• Trinity University, Bachelor of Arts; English Literature, San Antonio, TX
• Trinity University, Bachelor of Arts; History, San Antonio, TX
• Framingham State College, Masters Degree; International Education, Framingham, MA