Scope of Service Experience
Mr. Allison joined NAI Southern Real Estate in 2005. NAI Southern Real Estate, founded in 1899, is the oldest full service commercial real estate firm in Charlotte, specializing in property management, acquisitions and dispositions, landlord and tenant representation, investment sales, land assemblages and development. As marketing director for NAI Southern Real Estate, my expertise is relied upon for all aspects of marketing the company and the services provided; in securing listing assignments, marketing those assignments, enhancing owner, tenant and buyer representation and providing research and analysis throughout the Charlotte area. I have an active leadership and management role in determining the best ways to showcase the company, market the real estate represented, promote and prospect business for the firm and our clients as well as general brokerage support, sales and management. I also have 16+ years experience in GIS where I research, develop and utilize GIS (Geographic Information Systems), supplying clients with valuable analytical tools and visual representations on properties and sites.
A few examples and aspects of marketing includes:
• Execute marketing plans for institutional and privately held multi-million dollar commercial real estate in Investments, Office, Medical Office, Industrial, Retail and Land.
• Research and compile market data and real estate Information.
• Proposals for Corporate Services & Brokerage Services; Buyer Representation, Tenant Representation, Property Disposition and Investment Sales.
• Digital marketing.
• Adding and developing best practices in our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and prospecting techniques and tools, designed specifically for the Commercial Real Estate business.
• NAI Global Network: Tracking of NAI Global’s Utilities and Tools along with Marketing Collateral integrated with NAI Southern Real Estate. Collaboration and Networking with other NAI affiliates, within the NAI community. Attend National and Local Commercial Real Estate conventions.
• Website Management / Design
• Site Search Analysis for Buyers in Land purchases using GIS
• Site Search Analysis based on Demographics using GIS
• Press Releases and advertisements in digital and print media.
• Property listing management and database design and management.
• Proposals for Property Management Services.
• Manage and maintain marketing assignments on local and national listing services and NAI Global’s internal affiliate network.
• Audio / video setup and support for web conferences, client and sales meetings.
• Provide general IT and Technology support for brokerage team and staff.
Background & Experience
Mr. Allison is a native of Charlotte and has 16+ years experience combined in Real Estate and GIS (Geographic Information Systems). Prior to joining Southern Real Estate he had extensive experience in the GIS and Cartography / Mapping business involving areas in: GIS Analysis, Cartography, GIS Instruction, Consulting, Sales, Business Management, Business Development and Operations. He was a previous ESRI business partner, attended ESRI Conferences, Seminars and Workshops. He has experience in running and owning small businesses providing services in the Design and IT fields. Along with his experience in those mentioned areas, he has also practiced Residential Real Estate in Buyer and Seller representation. He has worked with numerous residential and commercial real estate firms in the Charlotte metro area in his past experiences prior to joining NAI Southern Real Estate.
Professional Associations & Designations
Holds a brokers license in North and South Carolina
LEED GA Certified