Scope of Service Experience
Mr. Allison joined NAI Southern Real Estate in 2005. He works closely with Southern Real Estate management and it’s brokers in marketing the company, its brokers and the clients assets that NAI Southern Real Estate represents. He has proven to be instrumental in exposing Southern Real Estate and its marketed properties with support in marketing and research as well as his design and technical abilities. Along with overseeing the marketing of Southern Real Estate, he researches, developes and utilizes GIS (Geographic Information Systems) in the commercial real estate business, supplying valuable analytical tools from a geographic and demographic standpoint to utilizing GIS for search and site analysis for buyers and sellers.
A few examples and aspects of marketing includes:
• Marketing of institutional or privately held commercial real estate in: Office, Industrial, Retail, Land and Investment Properties for Sale and / or for Lease as well as Banking Services in the disposition of REO properties or properties currently in default.
• Research & Compilation of Property Specific Information and Market Data for Sellers, Buyers and Prospects.
• Proposals for Corporate Services & Brokerage Services; Buyer Representation, Tenant Representation, Property Disposition and Investment Sales.
• Evaluation, implementaion and support with local Lead & Contact Generation Tools
• Adding and develoing best practices in our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and data mining, designed specifically for the Commercial Real Estate business as well as support for CRM systems.
• NAI Global Network: Tracking of NAI Global’s Utilities and Tools along with Marketing Collateral integrated with NAI Southern Real Estate. Collaboration and Networking with other NAI affiliates, within the NAI community. Attend National and Local Commercial Real Estate conventions.
• Website Management / Design
• Site Search Analysis for Buyers in Land purchases using GIS
• Site Search Analysis based on Demographics using GIS
• Press Releases and advertisements in local papers and magazines,
• Property listing management and database design and management
• Proposals for Property Management Services
Background & Experience
Mr. Allison is a native of Charlotte and has 15+ years experience combined in Real Estate and GIS (Geographic Information Systems). Prior to joining Southern Real Estate he had extensive experience in map production & sales, GIS and business management involving areas in: GIS analysis, Cartography, GIS Instruction, GIS Consulting, Sales and General Business Management and Operations. He was a previous ESRI business partner, attended ESRI Conferences, Seminars and Workshops. He has experience in running and owning small businesses in Graphic Design, Web Development and IT work. Along with his experience in those mentioned areas, he has also practiced Residential Real Estate in Buyer and Seller representation. He has worked with numerous residential and commercial real estate firms in the Charlotte metro area in his past experiences prior to joining NAI Southern Real Estate.
Professional Associations & Designations
Holds a brokers license in North and South Carolina
LEED GA Certified