Scope of Service Experience
Business Valuations Business Sale and Purchases: SMEs & Lower Mid-Market
Background & Experience
After graduation from UBC Commerce (Sauder) in 2003, Daniel began his first logistics company startup. The business grew and was strategically acquired. With the first taste of business transactions early in his entrepreneurial career, Daniel kept on going acquiring over a decade of experience with business sales and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity funding, as well as gaining a deep understanding of small and medium business management of 50 employees or less. With personal direct exposure to small and medium businesses, he will not just be a representation for clients but more of a skilled “partner” in the sale process.
Qualification & Experience
• Business Sale & Acquisitions (10+ years)
• Business Startup and Management (10+ years)
• Business Development
• Venture Capital and Private Equity funding deals.
• Industry experience in logistics, media, import/export, manufacturing, immigration business, retail, auto, technology.
• Business Sale
• Business Acquisition
• Valuation Advice
• SME Expertise
• Bachelor of Commerce (Class 2003), Accounting & MIS, University of British Columbia
• Canadian Securities Course
• BCREA Commercial Applied Course
• Certified Business Intermediary Course
• Certified Main Street Business Broker Course