Specialties: Staff (HR, Admin, Ops, etc.)
Scope of Service Experience
Responsible or overseeing and managing a company's information technology projects. Coordinates project phases from development to installation. Acts as liaison between clients, vendors, and consultants.
• Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedulers for information technology projects.
• Oversee all phases of project from conception to completion.
• Assist with upgrading information security.
• Ensure project is completed within budget and on time.
• Follow PMI standards to manage projects through the project lifecycles of initiation, planning, execution and closure.
• Develop work-breakdown structures.
• Develop project tracking and variance reports.
• Assemble risk management plans and work effort documents.
• Create project documentation.
• Provide risk assessment.
• Review estimates.
• Flag potential issues.
• Manage multiple vendors.
• Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the corporation's assets.
• Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms.