Scope of Service Experience
Dan F. Boyles, Jr. is a Partner with PCR Brokerage Houston, LLC dba NAI Partners. Dan has been actively involved in the commercial real estate business for over 24 years.
Specializing in office leasing and sales, Dan has represented local, national and international clients with requirements ranging from 2,000 square feet to 370,000 square feet. During his career, he has been involved in over $1 billion worth of lease and sale transactions.
Dan’s diverse experience includes tenant representation, project marketing, investment and land sales, and sale/leaseback transactions. This experience, combined with his finance and management background, offers each client a comprehensive evaluation, which assures that the best solution is developed and implemented.
Background & Experience
Prior to joining NAI Partners, Dan served as Senior Vice President of both the Office and Investment Services Group of Grubb & Ellis. Dan was consistently a top ten producer locally, and was also named to the Circle of Excellence in 1997 and 1998. The Circle of Excellence represents the top 10% of that firm’s producers nationwide.
• NAI Partners Top 10 Producer 2000 thru 20014
• NAI Global Top Producer 2010
• NAI Global Deal of the Year 2010
• NAI Global Hall of Fame Member
• Dan holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Texas at Austin, where his studies were concentrated in finance, management, and real estate
• Licensed real estate agent in the State of Texas since 1989
• Licensed real estate broker in the State of Texas since 2014
Professional Associations & Designations
• Houston Office Leasing Brokers Association (HOLBA), Member and former Board Member
• Collaborative for Children, a non-profit charitable organization, Board Member, Finance Committee Chair
• University of Texas Chancellors Council-Executive Committee
• University of Texas Silver Spurs Alumni Association
• Central Houston Inc, Member
• Greater Houston Partnership, Member
• Vistage International, Founding Member, Group 2081